XXLSEC Business Security
Fast and powerful PriveBook™ 12″offers a computing experience like no other. Unlike other binary based OS laptops, PriveBooks are highly optimized for security and designed to ensure your privacy and communication security. Slim and modern design with laptop and tablet functionalities suitable also for the most demanding users.
PriveBook™ is entirely free from malwares and viruses and binary OS based backdoors. PriveBook™ 12″ consists hardened hardware with XXLSEC secure PriveCall™ communication solution. All software are open source based and operation system is hardened LinuxOS distribution.
With PriveBook you can communicate all business critical classified information!
You can take your PriveBook™ and with a press of an button establish encrypted voice comm with your team members or send PriveMessages or encrypted documents fully End-To-End encrypted and without Meta Data.
Our offering includes PriveBook™ 12″ (Panasonic CFXZ6) + Linux with following communication packages to serve your business and mission requirements:
- PriveCall™ desktop client:
- PriveMessage™, PriveCalls™, Conference Calls
- PriveDocs™ (data transfer)
- Encrypted Email (PGP)
- Web browsing
- LibreOffice tools
- Hardened XUbuntuOS
- Encrypted hard drive
PriveBook™ 12″ 2-in1 Hardware Specifications
- 12” QHD multi-touch 2160×1440 pixels anti reflective display
- 2-in-1 laptop and tablet
- Light and thin structure, 1,18kg and 288,5 mm x 223,7 mm x 22 mm
- 256GB SSD hard drive (encrypted)
- 8Gt RAM
- Intel® Core™ i5-7300U vPro™ processor
- 4G / LTE mobile broadband
- 3 x USB 3.0, USB type C (tablet), 1 x HDMI, MicroSD-memory card, VGA, 3,5mm headset
- 2MP front camera, 8MP rear camera
- Ethernet port
- Hardened casing, drop test 76cm passed
- Battery life 14 hrs standby, 6 hrs tablet mode standby
- Three year warranty (Panasonic), can be extended to five years
- Descreet black color by XXLSEC
Also available PriveBook™ 10″ (Panasonic CF-20″) and PriveBook™ 14″ (Panasonic CF-54) for tactical and field use.
PriveBook 10″ (PDF)
For more details: visit our solutions page to more detailed explanation.